- Higher Profits with In-House Repairs!
- Professional automotive touch-up service
- Companies use the Dr.ColorChipTM Paint Chip
Repair System weekly at over 300 US dealerships, and dominate those markets with the quality and speed provided by the system. Now, this technology is available to the dealerships and auto auction houses for their own in-house repairs in South Africa. It absolutely does make a difference in the appearance of vehicles with typical stone chip damage. Better, faster and easier to use than traditional methods, it delivers clean, permanent repairs without the typical paint blobs associated with ‘touch-up’ work. For dealerships, these dramatic results lead to higher service and used dept. profits, in addition to faster inventory turnover. And it reduces the hassles and expense associated with using outside vendors! For auction houses, it can mean more professional repairs for the reconditioning process and higher income for some fleet vehicles.
- PAINT ALL YOUR USED CARS, NOT JUST THE NICER ONES
- NO MORE WASTED TIME ON PAINT MIXING
- REDUCE BODY SHOP SPRAYING
- BE THE FIRST IN YOUR MARKET TO OFFER PROFESSIONAL PAINT CHIP REPAIR
This is a high profit, low-cost opportunity with benefits for each department of the dealership.
- Used Dept – service your own used inventory with internal labour and reduce the hassles and expense- by 80 percent or more- associated with outside vendors.
- New Dept – Sell a paint chip service agreement to new-car customers with the ability to service them quickly and effectively. It’s money in the bank and a great way to build customer retention.
- Service Dept – Offer this unique service to existing customers as an add-on in the same way dent repair services are. With minimal time and supply costs, this is a huge profit centre.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SYSTEM
- No colour mixing, paint codes or spraying – Everything is provided
- Average repairs take less than 15 minutes
- Average repairs and supply costs are minimal
- Simple, small, self-contained storage system- no other equipment needed
- Automatic colour updates
- Free technical assistance by phone
- On-site training included with most packages
Contact us to find out more about our Commercial System.